The campaign, which showcases Southern Arizona’s unparalleled quality of life, promotes the desert lifestyle, rankings, industry strengths, economy, notable employers, education and other attributes of the 33rd largest U.S. city. The campaign is a partnership between Sun Corridor Inc., Visit Tucson and Pima County.
The centerpiece website, ThriveinTucson.com, also highlights some of the region’s coveted statistics:
- 350+ days of sunshine per year
- 4 mountain ranges for hiking, jogging, rock climbing, horseback riding and more
- 37,000 acres of parkland for exploring
- 40+ golf courses
- 800 miles of bike paths
The website can also help human resources professionals in their recruitment efforts.
In addition to ThriveinTucson.com, new “Thrive In Tucson”-themed social media channels are also live on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. New influencer campaigns and digital advertising have also launched.
Sun Corridor Inc. Senior VP Laura Shaw notes that talent often turns to media, rankings and social media to find out about regions to move to.
What Can You Do to Support The Thrive in Tucson Campaign?
- Like and follow social media
- Forward postings and links to your professional networks, friends, clients and partners and encourage them to engage and follow
- Share your own story/perspective about why Tucson and Southern Arizona are great places to live and work
- Have your HR team post campaign buttons on your web site with link to Thrive site and social channels
- Be an ambassador for Southern Arizona
READ THE FULL SPECIAL REPORT HERE.