CBRE’s Tucson office has announced its list of top professionals for 2013. These commercial real estate experts, in alphabetical order, are recognized for their leadership and production.
- Jayme Fabe, senior associate – retail specialist
- Buzz Isaacson, first vice president – office specialist
- Nancy McClure, first vice president – retail specialist
- David Montijo, first vice president – office specialist
- W. Michael Sandahl, senior vice president – investment specialist
“It is with great pride that I salute our leading performers,” said Ike Isaacson, managing director of CBRE’s Tucson office. “CBRE’s position as an industry leader in the Tucson marketplace is directly related to these five professionals and the work they do. Their success is a testament to their ability to leverage their in-depth market knowledge, industry expertise and the entire CBRE platform; it also speaks volumes about their integrity, client service and reputation as first-class dealmakers in the market.”
Buzz Isaacson was recognized as the top producer. He has more than 35 years of commercial real estate experience, specializing in the leasing and sale of office, medical and R&D buildings, and the sale of related land. Buzz Isaacson has successfully completed more than 2,000 sale and lease transactions in the Tucson market.